Over the next three years Idaho is shifting to a new school improvement planning tool called the WISE (Ways to Improve School Effectiveness) Tool.
While change is never easy, many of you have experienced first-hand the numerous challenges of using the Continuous Improvement Planning (CIP) Tool that has previously been utilized by the state for entering school improvement plans. The WISE Tool has many support features built into the tool that provides schools and districts with best practice research at their finger-tips, linked to the areas used for planning. A number of district and school sites in Idaho have already begun to work in the WISE Tool and are discovering all it has to offer.
- WISE Tool Presentation
- WISE Tool District Indicators
- WISE Tool School Indicators
- WISE Tool Brochure
- WISE Tool Sample Login
- WISE Tool Login Access Descriptions
- WISE Tool District Quick Assessment
- WISE Tool School Quick Assessment
- Making Connections
- Schoolwide Planning & Implementation Workbook
Center on Innovation & Improvement
WISE Tool Webinars
To access the archived WISE Tool Webinars:
- Go to the IdahoLive tab of the IDLA website: IdahoDigitalLearning.org
- Scroll down to “IdahoLive Archived Sessions”
- Click on School Improvement Webinar Series.