A well-managed classroom is the foundation for positive relationships and academic success! Minimally, 80% of classroom management time should be invested in prevention and no more than 20% of invested time should be spent responding to (intervening on) student inappropriate behavior.
While at the Classroom Management 101 Institute, participants will work to create a classroom management plan, or revise their current one, to include the following evidence-based practices:
- Building Rapport and Relationships
- Creating and Teaching Consistent and Effective Expectations
- Acknowledging Positive Behavior and Providing Effective Feedback
- Implementing Consistent and Predictable Consequences
Participants will also receive several free examples and additional resources!
Possible Funding Sources:
- ESSA Title IV, Part A: Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants
- Safe and Drug Free School Funds
- Title I and Title II Funds
- School Improvement Funds