Skip to Main Content
Boise State University
1910 University Drive, MS 1742
Boise, ID 83725-1742
- Online registration for returning students opened mid-February. New student registration will open on or before March 15th, 2018.
- Register for Summer Academy here, (requires a non-refundable deposit of $50 per child), to secure one space in Summer Academy
- Full payment must be received by the orientation meeting on June 6th, 2018
- Both credit cards and checks are acceptable forms of payment
- To make a payment using a credit card, please visit the uStore.
- Please make check payable to Boise State University Summer Academy and mail to:
- A waiting list will be maintained after the student enrollment cap is met. Students on the waiting list will be offered enrollment as space permits.
- Students entering Grades 2-6 in the 2018-19 School Year can enroll in the Moving & Thinking Program.
- Students entering Grades 7-9 in the 2018-19 School Year can enroll in the Bicycle Adventure Program.